The Independent Schools’ Qualification in Academic Management (ISQAM) is designed for Heads of Academic Departments (HoDs) and aspiring HoDs in schools of The Headmasters’ and Headmistresses’ Conference (HMC) and The Girls’ School Association (GSA).
Please view the ISQAM briefing document for more information about the programme.
- Four Level 1 clusters will run in the 2022-23 academic year; three face-to-face clusters and one “virtual” online cluster
- Two Level 2 clusters will run in the 2021-22 academic year, both of which will have two face-to-face training days
Participant fees are dependent on programme model and association membership. Please ISQAM briefing document for schools 2022-23 for more information.
Links to book online:
Level 1 clusters
- L1 Southern Cluster (1) – 27/09/22 & 07/02/23 (Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel for Day 1 & City of London School for Day 2)
- L1 Southern Cluster (2) – 03/11/22 & 08/03/23 (London venues still TBC)
- L1 Midlands Cluster – 09/11/22 & 24/01/23 (Birmingham- Venue TBC for Day 1 & Trent College, Nottingham for Day 2)
- L1 “Virtual” online Cluster – 15/11/22 (Module 1 am, Module 2 pm), plus further sessions in Spring term
Level 2 clusters
- L2 Southern Cluster – 06/10/22 & 23/01/23 (London venues still TBC)
- L2 Midlands Cluster – 10/11/22 & 27/02/23 (Birmingham venues still TBC)
Information for mentors
Information for mentors is available at www.hmcpd.org.uk/isqam-mentors